Hotel Hari Heritage brings to you a majestic experience of leisure holidays to enrich your mind and soul. Besides, exploring holy heritage of Indian mythology you can also refresh yourself with a visit to Rajaji National Park. What more you need to celebrate a perfect holiday…
Uttarakhand has many more things to play with. You just need to explore them to get a glimpse of the vivid collection of the mystic Uttarakhand.
Hotel Hari Heritage is proud to be your trusted partner with whom you can explore the other side of Uttaranchal. Rafting with tide or lighting up the bon fire...whatever your wish for your dream holiday…we will make it happen!
How to reach
- 45 minutes drive from airport
- 10 minutes from railway station & Bus Terminal
Driving directions to Haridwar Hotel, Hari Heritage
- Entering to Haridwar City first main crossing is Singh Dwar Crossing OR Gurukul Kangri chowk. Move straight from this crossing to Shankracharya Crossing on NH.58.Haridwar Rishikesh Highway. Distance 2KM.
- Take Right turn from Shankracharya crossing and move straight towards Chandi Chowk Crossing on NH.58.Haridwar Rishikesh Highway. Distance 1KM.
- From Chandi Chowk Crossing move straight to Doodhadhari Chowk Crossing on same NH.58 Haridwar Rishikesh Highway. Distance 4KM.
Location is one of the key reasons for which Hotel Hari Heritage has established itself as a preferred destination of the tourists.more detail...
Each room of the Hotel Hari Heritage is designed and decorated keeping the taste of Haridwar’s eternal beauty in mind. >>